WHY NACM NASHVILLE
WHO WE ARE
We are an NACM affiliate (an employee owned ESOP) providing credit exchange to members on a secured environment.
We are NACM Nashville, a proud affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management. Our members and clients are located in the greater Nashville area. We service a variety of industry credit groups, primarily focused in the construction industry.
Our sister company, NACM Tampa, offers customized software solutions for accounting, payroll, credit groups and more. Please contact us with any inquiries.
Real time credit reports, alerts, historical data and meeting
preparation are automated and online.
WHAT WE DO
NACM members are business credit grantors in manufacturing, wholesaling, service industries and financial institutions. Business credit is an integral part of the American economy. The business credit executive (the NACM member) is an essential player in our free enterprise system. Virtually every business transaction that concerns another business involves credit. NACM members are served by 52 affiliated associations throughout the country and by NACM-National, the national headquarters office.
NACM’S PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
- To promote honest and fair dealings in credit transactions
- To assure good laws for sound credit
- To foster and facilitate the exchange of credit information
- To encourage efficient service in the collection of accounts
- To promote and expedite sound credit administration in international trade
- To encourage education for credit work, through colleges, universities, home-study courses and other means
- To foster and encourage research in the field of credit
- To disseminate useful and instructive articles and ideas with respect to credit management techniques
- To promote economy and efficiency in the handling of estates of insolvent, embarrassed or bankrupt debtors
- To provide facilities for the investigation and prevention of fraud